As 2013 comes to a close, I thought I would take the opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I will be taking a small break over the holidays and will be back with more Monster Piggy Bank on the 1st of January 2014.
The Year that was 2013
I really enjoyed 2013, it was without a doubt one of the biggest years on record for me. A few of my personal highlights include:
- The birth of our 1st child 🙂
- Being able to pay off our home loan debt
- My brother coming back from the UK to stay in Brisbane 🙂
- My other brother leaving to live in the UK 🙁
- Starting a new online business with my wife
- My wife finishing work
- 1 year of blogging on MPB
- Starting over 6 niche sites
- Publishing an ebook
Some of my Best Posts of 2013
If you only just joined me here at MPB then please take the time to read through what I feel are my top posts for the year (in no particular order).
- Debt Compound Interest and Home Ownership
- Experiencing Life After Debt
- Best Way to Invest $10,000
- Appreciating The Value of Money
- What is your 5 year plan?
- Saving Money by Cooking at home
- How to Save Money for a House
- Super Cheap Hobbies for People on a Budget
- The Best Penny Stocks I Have Owned
- Why I Buy Shares In Penny Stocks
- Should I Buy a Rental Property as an Investment
- Do You Trust Your Partner with Money
- Finding Little Way to Save Money
- 20 Things I have Learned Since Becoming a Dad
- Time is Money – What are You Sacrificing for Money
- My Personal Debt Reduction Strategies
- Do You Know Your Neighbors – 10 Reasons to meet them
- How Much Does it Cost to have a Baby
Finally I just want to say thank you to everyone that reads / comments and contacts me through this blog. I know that I have been a little MIA at times here on the blog since about mid way through the year, but I am planning on being a lot more active next year.
Best of luck in 2014 everyone 🙂