This is going to be a quick update as I am a little pushed for time 🙁
First off, my wife has started her own website and it is dedicated to delicious food ideas and also special needs diets. It is very new so there isn’t a huge amount of content yet, but she is regularly posting to the site and is currently doing a 12 week dietary challenge that you can follow along with. Please check it out if you get a chance and feel free to share any of her posts with your friends.
Secondly, my own new site is so close to release and I think next week I will be happy enough to share it with the world. I am pretty pumped with it and have been spending a fair bit of time getting it ready.
Lastly – What is with all the spam comments lately? I log in and see about 70 new comments awaiting approvals everyday and almost all of them are for jordan or nike shoes. It is very annoying to go through deleting them all 🙁
- can somebody break into my house by torching my dead bolt – That sounds pretty serious. Surely if they were touching it they would be happy enough just to break a window?
- how can you stay protected from technology – Don’t build anything called skynet and we should all be safe.
- you never know who your neighbor is doing – Yes and I am really happy about that.
- some things to do to your neighbor’s house – Toilet paper and eggs seem to be the most common type of payback.
- does dane swan have a hippie tattoo – I don’t know!
- make a cloth piggy bank that will grow – The only thing that is going to grow will probably by germs or mold. Neither of which you want on your piggy bank.
This Weeks Best Posts
I really liked Sean’s post this week regarding a cashless society. After all the recent evens in Cyprus, it has reaffirmed to me how much I do not trust those who are in charge of the monetary system. In answer to Sean’s question in his post – To me I think a cashless society would be a nightmare situation where the population can be controlled just that little bit easier.
- The Cashless Society: Orwellian Nightmare or Beneficial Certainty? – One Smart Dollar
- Why the Rich Stay Rich, and the Poor Stay Poor – Modest Money
- How to Navigate the Financial World after Graduation – The Heavy Purse
- When I Would Rather Spend Than Save – Debt Roundup
- What is Financial Freedom? – Cash Cow Couple
- What I Learned From Working in Personal Banking – The Frugal Farmer
Don’t forget to check out the best posts of the year here
Carnivals and Mentions
I was mentioned in the following carnivals:
- None – I forgot to submit, whoops!
The following bloggers were kind enough to link to me: