This update will be brief as I really don’t have much to say this week 🙁
We are starting to buy clothes for Nick lately as he has started to out grow all of the clothes that people gave us for him when he was born. It is crazy to think that he is closing in on 5 months old. I swear it feels like we just took him home from the hospital.
He is just learning to roll over at the moment which is pretty exciting. I’m sure I will look back at the days when he couldn’t move on his own fondly once he finally gets a move on.
The other news of the week was in Game of Thrones. If you haven’t watched the most recent episode yet I won’t spoil it for you, but WOW it was a doosey – easily my favorite episode of the series to date. I never imagined watching TV could be so gripping and I can’t believe there is only 1 more episode left before I have to wait another year to see the next one! I might finally start being productive on a Monday night again when it is finished.
- what do old people spend money on – I don’t know, probably bills and food like the rest of us…
- a must have item during shopping to prevent unnecessary purchase – A list is a good start.
- Piggy bank of waste mat – What?
- how much do baby clothes cost in canada – No idea, you should go to a Canadian blog.
This Weeks Best Posts
There were a few good posts this week, but I think the one that takes the cake is by Jen on Frugal Rules and it is simply because of the title of the post.
- Would You Wipe Your Butt with a Used Napkin? – Frugal Rules
- The Power of Money Conversations with Kids – The Heavy Purse
- Say No To Your Children Now So You Won’t Have to Later – Eyes on the Dollar
- How to Prepare for Self-Employment – Making Sense of Cents
- How To Save Money On Groceries – The Frugal Farmer
Posts By Me
Monster Piggy Bank
Don’t forget to check out the best posts of the year here
Carnivals and Mentions
I was mentioned in the following carnivals:
The following bloggers were kind enough to link to me:
- No one loves me 🙁