Hey everyone, it looks like there was a Google Panda update recently and quite a few bloggers in the blogosphere got Google slapped. I also noticed that a few PF blogs had their page rank taken down to zero. I am not sure if it is related to the panda update or something else, but the timing does seem unusual. Does anyone know what you can do to get your page rank back if it ever gets taken down to zero? I would have no idea.
I started the week feeling really sick and also having a terribly sore back. I’m not sure what I did to aggravate it, but most of Sunday and Monday was spent not moving a great deal.
In up to the minute news, I am currently multitasking by writing this post (obviously) as well as fixing my in laws computer which has become infected with a computer virus. I did a big post a while ago about staying safe on the net, if you haven’t checked it out then please do so.
This week the book I have been collaborating on was finished being edited and we are looking to release it in the coming weeks. If you are a blogger that is interested in joining our affiliate program then please contact me for details – the more the merrier 🙂 We are also looking for people to write reviews so if you think you would like to do this that would also help us out a heap.
I have also been playing the currency markets quite a bit this week in preparation for a blog post I will be doing on the topic in a little while. It has been a little hit and miss, but I am enjoying it so I think I might continue it as long as I am on holidays.
I am currently long GBP vs USD after it bounced off some serious lows and formed a really nice bullish signal on the daily chart.
I am also trading the AUD vs USD due to the incredibly small spread at the moment and a fairly volatile (yet predictable) range of movements.
Here are some of the search terms that I enjoyed that sent people to my site this week:
- doing my neighbor – OK buddy, good for you, but I run a personal finance site here.
- super waste joke – I don’t know any super waste jokes, waste just isn’t funny…
- why can’t people manage their money – That’s a good question, tell all your friends about this site so we can work it out together.
- finance on a audi whilst unemployed – I would look for something cheaper if you don’t have a job.
- how much does it cost to take a shower – It is cheap enough for you to continue having one. The smell isn’t worth the penny pinching.
That’s it for this week everyone.
I hope you all have a great weekend and remember to checkout this weeks best personal finance articles.