Yesterday I came home from a fairly busy day of work and my wife had baked me a 1 year blog birthday treat! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful and supporting wife who takes the time to do things like this for me. Especially because my blogging takes so much time and effort, which is ultimately time that I could be spending with her. I know she will be reading this shortly after I post this – so thank you, I love and appreciate everything you do for me
After such a big long lazy weekend last weekend, this weekend I am going to be going like the clappers. We have family coming over in about 15 mins and I am out all day tomorrow with a punting club that meets up 1 time per year. I then expect that Sunday will zoom by with writing posts for the coming week and watching my team play football.
So that is all I have for you today – sorry for the brevity. Have a great weekend everyone
- you guys are such nice neighbors – I like to think we are ok.
- what part of duck do people usually eat – I actually have no idea, the breast I think.
- how to tell your husband that his money is the family’s money – There is no I in team.
- how we paid off $400000 quickly – Interested in doing a guest post? I would like to hear all about that.
This Weeks Best Posts
- Why a 10% Savings Rate Isn’t Enough – Common Sense Wealth
- Investing in Stocks: Are You a Trader or Investor? – Frugal Rules
- The Danger of Making Money your Top Priority – Young Adult Money
- 6 “Money Saving” Tips That Really Stink – Eyes on the Dollar
- Paying off Debt: How to Re-Wire Your Financial Mindset – The Frugal Farmer
- How I built wealth faster – Reach Financial Independence
Posts By Me
Don’t forget to check out the best posts of the year here
Carnivals and Mentions
I was mentioned in the following (note my trace backs don’t work so please let me know if you linked to me so I can link back):