This week has been taken up with converting our ebook into various formats so that I can submit it to all the different book stores around the place. Who would have thought there were so many standards and rules that you have to try and follow.
Nick had his 6 week checkup and I finally got around to setting him up a bank account, which we are putting $10 into every week. By my calculations he should have about 12-13K by the time he is 18, so hopefully that should help him in some way – perhaps a car or to further his education?
There have been an insane amount of break ins around our area recently. It feels like pretty much every house in our street has been targeted and I feel like it is only a matter of time before ours also gets hit 🙁
Here are some of the search terms that I enjoyed that sent people to my site this week:
- Australian bank account frozen due to no activity – That is exactly why you need more than 1 account!
- I had good neighbors and we become best friends – Awwwww, isn’t that nice 🙂
- Can the unemployed rent out rooms -Sure, why not…
- Is it worth spending money on a bed – I think so, but it’s really up to you.
- Reasons not to want more money – You’ve got me – I haven’t a clue.
- Value my time spend more money – Time is valuable, but you don’t have to spend more money if you don’t want to.
This time I am participating in a giveaway by Structured Settlement Quotes and the prize is a DSLR camera! Be sure to enter for your chance to win and good luck to you 🙂
That’s it for this week everyone.
I hope you all have a great weekend and remember to checkout this weeks best personal finance articles.