This week started off pretty poorly with a continuation of our plumbing nightmare from last Friday night. In short, we had some pipes that had been crushed and so we called out some plumbers to fix it. All was going well until they hit the mains water supply and had to attend to that problem. Eventually they got it all fixed and left at about 4:30 in the afternoon. At about 6:30 I was doing the dishes and all of a sudden a heap of muddy water spurts out of our taps and then all the water stops completely.
I called the plumbers back and after about 3 attempts at flushing out the pipes and cleaning all the tap heads we were back in action. As it was so late and dark they left the hole where the mains had been dug up and said they would be back on Monday to fix things.
Monday rolls around and the plumbers turn up to find that in their haste to get our water back on they had trampled all over the pipes they had just fixed and now needed to redo all the work they originally came out to do on Friday…
What a nightmare!
The week improved substantially from there. I now have my copy of Season 2 Game of Thrones 🙂
Here are some of the search terms that I enjoyed that sent people to my site this week:
- How to move out of your parents house and survive – It really isn’t that difficult, i’m sure you will survive.
- presents, pleasure or commercial pressure – Is it just me or does that kinda rhyme?
- some people dislike celebrations like st valentine’s day of christmas time for being too commercial. what do you think about it – I think that is one hell of a specific question to ask a search engine.
- cheryl cole tattoo back vulgar – I had to Google it, but yes, yes it is.
- parole tattoo – What is that about and why is Google sending you to my site?
- trying so hard to keep up with the joneses – It’s a trap.
- whatddaya mean children’s book – I don’t know? You tell me and we’ll both know.
- dream of giving someone a piggy bank – Go on, follow your dreams.
Carnivals and Mentions
I was mentioned in the following carnivals
The following bloggers were kind enough to link to me also:
Don’t forget to checkout the links that I liked this week in the Top Personal Finance Articles – 2013 Edition