Hi all. Normally you would be expecting to see the next edition of the Monster Piggy Bank Pool room post here on a Friday, but I have decided to do something different.
Because I don’t feel like the articles that I meticulously select each week are given the appropriate air time.
I am rectifying this injustice by putting all the top weekly personal finance links onto a single page here (Top Personal Finance Articles – 2013 Edition) Note: You can also access this page from the menu at the top under PF Articles. The benefit of doing things this way is that you now only have 1 place that you need to visit to see what I consider to be the best posts in the personal finance space.
Each week I will update the page with new articles from around the web and I will link to it from my Friday update post (which will now only contain bits and pieces about me and anything I have found interesting throughout the week).
Currently I am about 50% sure that I am getting sick. My nose is blocked and my throat is terribly sore What’s even worse is that we are supposed to be having our new neighbors around for a Barbeque tomorrow as a get to know everyone. Hopefully I have a miraculous recovery before I wake up.
In other news Nick is 1 month old on Sunday, I can’t believe how quickly the last month has gone by, it feels like only yesterday we were welcoming him into the world. He is growing at a crazy pace, I just hope my arm muscles can keep up because they feel like they are about to fall off after I have been carrying him for a while.
I have recently enabled the “Top Commentators” widget on my site. Please note that I have set the links in this widget to be do-follow. So if you have a website and want some free link juice from me, make sure you get your name into that list by visiting and commenting on my site. Pauline is way out in front on the All Time list, but you should be able to catch up on the monthly.
Here are some of the search terms that I enjoyed that sent people to my site this week:
- Can i give my husband a piggy bank as a gift – I think that is a great idea, although it may be better suited to children. Big boys normally prefer bank accounts.
- Ice cream stick house coin bank – I’m not sure how this would work, but it sounds like a cool idea.
- I want to change my running shoe but i feel bad spending money – Just the 1 shoe? Exercise is important, perhaps you should just go out and get another one.
- where can i get one of those butt piggy banks – I have no idea what a butt piggy bank is, but now i’m interested. Just don’t go sticking coins in you know where…
- how much does it cost to buy a baby – Can you even do such a thing? Try Googling “Adoption”
That’s it for this week folks.
I hope you all have a great weekend and remember to checkout this weeks best personal finance articles.